A fire that ignited in a shed, leapt up a tree and spread to a nearby house caused an estimated $25,000 in property damage Sunday morning in Vancouver. Nicole Gannon, a resident of the Shumway-neighborhood home, said she had been cleaning out the shed that morning when she stepped away to have a cigarette. When she was done, she returned to the shed, bent down to unplug a laptop and saw the fire out of the corner of her eye. Gannon said the flames spread quickly, and she tried to put the fire out with a garden hose, “but there wasn’t enough water pressure.”That’s when she called 911.Gannon’s son, Allen Machia, said he was asleep inside the house when the fire started, but awoke to a commotion. When he came outside, he said he could see a large fir tree beside the house covered in flames, and “you could hear explosions” from what he presumed were some of the family’s gas-powered toy cars igniting.Firefighters were dispatched to the house, 601 E. 30th St., at 9:24 a.m. It took them less than 10 minutes to extinguish the flames, said Lead Deputy Fire Marshal Chris Drone of the Vancouver Fire Marshal’s Office.